SIM800L GSM GPRS Network Module
This model of GSM module is commonly used with Arduino and ESP8266 IoT projects.
- SIM800L GSM GPRS Network Module
This module is not soldered, kindly contact us if soldering is needed.
Out of stock
SIM800L is a miniature cellular module which allows for GPRS transmission, sending and receiving SMS and making and receiving voice calls. Low cost and small footprint and quad band frequency support make this module perfect solution for any project that require long range connectivity. After connecting power module boots up, searches for cellular network and login automatically. On board LED displays connection state (no network coverage – fast blinking, logged in – slow blinking).
Note : Be prepared to handle huge power consumption with peek up to 2A. Maximum voltage on UART in this module is 2.8V. Higher voltage will kill the module. You may need a step down converter to obtain sufficient power for the module to make complete signal transmission.
- Supply voltage : 3.4 – 4.4V
- Recommended supply voltage : 4V
- Power consumption
- sleep mode < 2.0mA
- idle mode < 7.0mA
- GSM transmission (avg) : 350 mA
- GSM transmission (peek) : 2000mA
- Module size : 25 x 23 mm
- Interface: UART (max. 2.8V) and AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- SIM card socket: microSIM (bottom side)
- Supported frequencies: Quad Band (850 / 950 / 1800 /1900 MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPX
- Status signaling: LED
- Working temperature range: -40 do + 85 ° C
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps (down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supports A-GPS
Files & Documentation
- Tutorial : Send Receive SMS & Call with SIM800L GSM Module & Arduino
- Tutorial : How to Use SIM800L to Send SMS and Control Relay by SMS