NRF24L01 Long Range RF Transceiver Module
This is the long range variant of NRF24L01 module for Arduino.
2 in stock
NRF24L01 is one of the most popular wireless RF transceiver module available for Arduino uses. This wireless module operates in license free 2.4G ISM (industrial, scientific and medical) band. The data transmission chip NRF24L01+ from Nordic, PA + LNA, RF switch and band pass filter integrated as a full two-way RF transceiver improve the effective communication distance. This wireless module is said to be able to communicate up to 1,100 meters (in open-field tests).
This module is 100% compatible with its smaller variant NRF24L01 module, in terms of library. Also, it uses SPI serial communication protocol.
You may interested in the NRF24L01 breakout module to make the connection so much easier!
- Frequence: 2.4GHz~2.5GHz
- Operating voltage : 3 -? 3.6V
- Max output power: +20 dBm
- Working current in transmit mode: 115mA
- Working current in receiver mode: 45mA
- Current in mode: 4.2uA
- Operating temperature: -20 – 70?C
- Receiver sensitivity: -92dBm in 2Mbps mode, -95dBm in 1Mbps mode, -104dBm in 250kbps mode
- PA growth: 20dB
- LAN growth: 10dB
- LAN noise figure: 2.6dB
- Antenna growth: 2dBI
- 2M rate: 520m
- Multi-frequency: 125 frequency
- Support up to six channels of data reception
Files & Documentations