Rain Drop Weather Sensor Module
This is a sensor you can use with Arduino to measure the outdoor rain condition, or detect presence of water digitally.
- 1 x YL-38 LM393 sensor converter module
- 1 x FC-37 electrode pad
- 2 x Female jumper wire
20 in stock
MH Sensor Series
This is an easy to use sensor module you can use to sense presence of water and rain condition, suitable for many weather related IoT projects. The sensor comes with a electrode pad you can use to sense water. The rain water affects its electrical conductivity, changing the resistance of electrode pad and therefore changing the output signal to your system.
Note : this sensor can works with both analog and digital mode. You can connect the analog output (AO) pin to Arduino to read the level of rain, or digital output (DO) to sense the presence of water digitally. Adjust the potentiometer (a.k.a. trimmer) to set the digital output (DO) sensitivity.
- Comes with electrode pad for sensing the rain condition
- The water content affect the electrical resistance of the electrode pad
- If water is present on the pad, it will conduct electricity and lower the reading
- Logical IC : LM393
- Operating voltage : 3.3 – 5V
- Output current : ≤15 mA
- Adjustable sensitivity via potentiometer
- Comes with LED indicators for POWER and OUTPUT
- Fixed bolt holes for easy installation
|VCC||Power source||Connect to 3.3V or 5V of system|
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|DO||Digital Output||Connect to any digital IO pin|
|AO||Analog Output||Connect to analog input pin|
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||60 × 40 × 15 mm|