Water Level Sensor Module
This is a simple water level sensor that you can use directly with Arduino to sense water level of a container.
50 in stock
This is an easy-to-use water level sensor module which is used to sense the level of fluid in a container. Once the conductive strip on it is exposed to water, it will conduct electricity and through its circuitry, the sensor is able to output signal for the water level.
Note : This sensor works only in DIGITAL mode. Use digital reading code to make use of this sensor.
- Operating voltage : 3 – 5V
- Operating current : < 20mA
- Output type : Digital
- Sensing area : 40 x 16 mm
- Operating temperature : 10 – 30ºC
- Operating humidity : 10 – 90%RH (no icing)
- Weight : 3.5 gram
- Dimension : 62 x 20 x 8 mm
|Dimensions||62 × 20 × 8 mm|