NodeMCU ESP8266 CP2102
This module is an Amica variant of NodeMCU which is narrower than the LoLin variant, suitable to be directly used on breadboard.
20 in stock
This module is an Amica variant of NodeMCU which is narrower than the LoLin variant, suitable to be directly used on breadboard. Amica variant of NodeMCU uses CP2102 serial interface chip, while LoLin variant uses CH340G serial interface chip. Both perform very reliably.
NodeMCU is designed based on ESP-12E ESP8266 WiFi SoC. It is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT (Internet of Things) products within a few LUA script lines. NodeMCU is now compatible with Arduino IDE thanks to the contributions by developers and contributors so you can use it with Arduino IDE without hassle.
NodeMCU is the fastest leading edge low cost technologies to WiFi enabled IoT. Modern high-level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available. Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately.
NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- A0: 1 channel ADC
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: 70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm
Files & Information
There is a guideline on how to setup ESP8266 core in your Arduino IDE on the ESP8266 Core provided above.