5-Channel Line Tracking Robot Sensor Module
11 in stock
This is a simple digital line tracking sensor module for you to start setup with your own line following robot.
The sensor outputs LOW signal when it senses black line, or HIGH signal when it senses white line. When the sensor is out of range, it will output LOW signal.
There are LED indicators which will light up when sense white line, or light off when sense black line.
- Chip : 74HC14D
- Operating voltage : 3.3 – 5V
- Output Mode : Digital
- Sensing distance : 1 – 1.5cm
- Type of sensor : TCRT5000L
- Pitch of each sensor is 22mm
- Screw slot for easy mounting on your line follower robot
|VCC||Power||Connect to 3.3 – 5V power source of system|
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|OUT1 – 5||Sensor Output||Connect to I/O pin of your controller|
|Dimensions||97 × 21 × 15 mm|