0.9-5V to 5V USB Step Up Boost Converter Module
This is a small step up boost converter module you can use with AA or rechargeable batteries.
Out of stock
This module is designed to convert any input voltage in between 0.9V and 5.0V and output stable voltage 5V. You can even use a single AA battery with this and able to get a stable 5V out of this module!
This module is good for making your own DIY portable 5V charger for powering up your phone, MP3 players, camera, PDA, PSP, etc. You can also use this module with rechargeable 18650 Li-ion batteries for even better performance.
- High efficiency built-in regulator chip
- Input Voltage : 0.9 – 5.0V
- Output Voltage : 5.0V
- Output current : 200 – 300mA (1 AA battery) / 500 – 600mA (2 AA batteries)
- Operating Temperature : -40 to +85?C
- Conversion efficiency : 96%
- Comes with USB type-A connector which can suit many USB cable types
- Dimension : 25 x 18 mm
- Has on-board LED indicators