JX-887Y Power Bank Battery Management System Module
This is a basic Battery Management System (BMS) for creating your own 5V power bank.
5 in stock
This is a basic BMS system for building your own lithium-ion based power bank. It consists of the basic functions that you’ll need for a powerbank, such as auto shutdown when not in use, regulation during charging and discharging, power level indication, etc.
- 4-level LED indicator for showing energy level of the battery
- Auto shut-down when not in use
- Input charging power : 5V
- Output power : 5V1A / 5V2A
- Micro USB input
- Dual USB output
- The type of rechargeable batteries can be used with this module are 18650, mobile phone battery, tablet battery, 3.7 – 4.2V lithium ion battery. The battery must be only in parallel arrangement.
- The type of batteries CANNOT be used with this module are dry cell, seal-lead acid batteries, 1.2V rechargeable battery, Ni-MH battery, 3.2V lithium ferrite battery.
- The battery must be in between 3.2 – 4.2V to operate normally.
- Please connect positive terminal of battery to B+ pin and negative terminal of battery to B- pin. This module does not have reverse polarity protection, connecting the battery in reverse way will damage the module.
- Avoid combining new and old batteries in a pack, it will cause irregular charging and discharging.
- Dimensions : 69 x 32 x 8 mm
|Dimensions||69 × 32 × 8 mm|