ZP4510 Water Level Float Switch
This is a waterproof, magnetic, float type water level sensor you can use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. to sense level of liquid. (preferably water)
11 in stock
This is a waterproof, magnetic, float type water level sensor you can use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. to sense level of liquid (preferably water). You can use this sensor to activate pump, indicator, alarm, etc.
This water level float sensor is very easy to use. Act as a mechanical switch or dry contact, extended out into 2 wires. There is a float-able cylinder component surrounding the sensor. When the cylinder and at the bottom, the switch is open. When water level rises, it push the cylinder upwards and the switch closes. Therefore, it outputs digital type signal that can be received by almost all type of controllers, such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, micro:bit, 8051, PIC, etc.
- Simple to use water level sensor
- Dry contact output that acts like reed switch.
- Fully conceal, submerge-able
- Liquid or water level detector
- Model No. : ZP4510
- Contact Rating : 10W
- Operating Voltage : 3 – 220V (DC or AC)
- Operating Current : <0.5A
- Contact Resistance : <100mΩ
- Temperature Rating : -10 to +85ºC
- Material : Polypropylene (PP)
- Thread Diameter (Approx) : 9.5mm / 0.374″
- Switch Body Size : 23.3 x 57.7mm / 0.9″ x 2.27″ (Max D*H)
- Cable Length : 36cm / 14.2″
- Color : White
- Net Weight : 70g
- Mounting hole size : 10mm
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||60 × 25 × 25 mm|