NodeMCU ESP8266 CH340 (Narrow)
Recommended for Arduino starters!
Out of stock
This variant of NodeMCU is ESP8266 based, narrower form factor which can be directly fit onto any breadboard, same size with the NodeMCU Amica version, but this version equipped with CH340 serial interface chip instead, plug and play and driver will be automatically installed and recognized (in newer Windows PCs and laptops).
If you want to get started in learning to build IoT system, this is the board you can get started with!
ESP12E Dev Kit is based on the development of ESP8266 which is an ultra-low-power UART-WiFi module. It?s designed for mobile devices and networking applications, usually it can be applied to the Internet, LAN communications, smart home fields, industrial control, and other handheld devices. ESP12E DevKit selects the on-board PCB antenna package with 2.54 in-line package, so that it can debug equipment or direct product applications conveniently. ESP12E Dev Kit encapsulates ESP8266 hardware operation API by Lua language, which could enhance the ability of developers to quickly design products.
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standards;
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes;
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connection (5 MAX);
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc. Port Drive 15mA;
- AD0: 1 channel ADC;
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered, providing USB debugging interface;
- Current job: keep sending: ?70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA;
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps;
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface;
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA);
- Smart Link supports intelligent networking capabilities;
- Operating temperature: -40 ? ~ + 125 ?;
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Module Weight: about 7g
|Dimensions||50 × 26 × 15 mm|