MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module
This is a sensor module you can use with Arduino to measure the amount of contaminant in surrounding air, providing air quality reading for your projects.
4 in stock
MH Sensor Series
This is an easy to use sensor module you can use to sense the amount of contaminant in surrounding air, giving the reading of air quality index. This is a famous sensor module commonly used with Arduino to build smoke detectors, IoT environment monitoring and smart agricultural projects.
Note : This sensor works with both digital and analog mode. You can connect analog output (AO) to get the air quality index reading (conversion required), or you can connect the digital output (DO) to sense the threshold of air quality. Adjust the potentiometer (a.k.a. trimmer) to set the digital output (DO) sensitivity.
This gas sensor heating element is alternating between 1.4V and 5V.
Sensitive to Gas
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Operating voltage : 5V
- Output type : DIGITAL and ANALOG
- Preheat duration : 20s
- Adjustable sensitivity via potentiometer
- Comes with LED indicators for POWER and OUTPUT
- Fixed screw holes for easy installation
- Model : FC-22
|VCC||Power source||Connect to 5V of system|
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|DO||Digital Output||Connect to digital IO pin|
|AO||Analog Output||Connect to analog input pin|
- Information about MQ gas sensor series
- Introduction to Gas Sensors: Construction Types and Working
- Tutorial with code : Arduino CO Monitor Using MQ-7 Sensor – Instructables
- Tutorial with code : Arduino lesson ? MQ-7 Gas Sensor – Osoyoo
- Datasheet – MQ-7
|Dimensions||38 × 20 × 30 mm|
There are no reviews yet.