DHT11 Humidity Temperature Sensor Module
This is the famous ultra low-cost 2-in-1 humidity & temperature sensor module that you can use to get the reading of humidity & temperature of surrounding with Arduino.
- 1 x DHT11 humidity temperature sensor module
- 3 x Female-to-female jumper wire
29 in stock
The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its fairly simple to use, but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using our library, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.
- Low cost sensor for capturing humidity and temperature of surrounding air
- Operating voltage : 3 – 5V
- Operating current : 2.5mA during conversion
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50?C temperature readings ?2?C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
- Dimensions 😕 15.5 x 12 x 5.5 mm
- 4 pins with 0.1″ spacing
|+||VCC : Power source||Connect to 3 – 5V of system|
|OUT||Output Data||Connect to any Digital pin|
|–||GND : Ground||Connect to GND of system|
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 6 mm|
There are no reviews yet.