GY-30 BH1750 Light Sensor Module
This module is simple to use light sensor that you can use with Arduino via I2C interface to get precise reading of light in Lux unit.
This module is come with unsoldered pin, kindly contact us if you need soldering help.
25 in stock
This module is simple to use light sensor that you can use with Arduino via I2C interface to get precise reading of light in Lux unit. This sensor module uses I2C serial interface, which requires only 2 pins to communicate with your Arduino (namely SDA and SCL pins).
- Power supply: 3 – 5V
- Illumination range :0 – 65535 lux
- The sensor built 16bit AD converter
- Direct digital output, complex calculation is omitted, omitting calibration
- Does not distinguish between ambient lights
- Close to the visual sensitivity of spectral characteristics
- 1 lux high-precision measurement of a wide range of brightness
- The standard NXP IIC communication protocol
- Built-in communication converter to connect directly to microcontroller I/O port
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|ADD0||Address pin||No connection|
|SDA||I2C Serial Data||Connect to SDA or A4 pin|
|SCL||I2C Serial Clock||Connect to SCL or A5 pin|
|VCC||Power source||Connect to 3 – 5V of system|
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 3 mm|