Tactile Button Matrix Keypad Module
Recommended for Arduino starters!
6 in stock
Tactile push buttons grouped in matrix to form a matrix keypad.
- Use 6×6 tactile push button as matrix keypad
- Operating voltage : 2 – 5 V
- Can be used with Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, etc.
- Tutorial with code : HOW TO SET UP A KEYPAD ON AN ARDUINO – CircuitBasics
- Tutorial with code : Keypad – Arduino
The working principle and usage of matrix keypad is same with any other keypad, so you can use the same code as the other keypad.
|Dimensions||58 × 33 × 5 mm|