PCF8591 ADC Converter Module
2 in stock
The PCF8591 is a monolithically integrated, and a separate power supply, low-power, 8-bit CMOS data acquisition devices. The PCF8591 has the four analog inputs, one analog output and a serial I2C bus interface.
PCF8591 three address pins A0, A1 and A2 can be used in hardware address programmed 8 PCF8591 device allows access to the same I2C bus, without the need for additional hardware. On the PCF8591 device input and output of the address, control and data signals are transmitted in serial fashion via the two-wire bidirectional I2C bus.
- Single power supply
- Operating voltage : 2.5 – 6 V
- Via I2C bus serial input / output
- PCF8591 by 3 hardware address pins addressing
- PCF8591 I2C bus speed sampling rate decided
- 4 analog inputs programmable single-ended or differential input
- Automatic incremental channel selection
- PCF8591 analog voltage range from VSS to VDD
- PCF8591 built-in track-and-hold circuit
- 8-bit successive approximation A/D converter
- 1 analog output DAC gain
|100 × 60 × 10 mm