Membrane Keypad Module 4×4 16-Key
Recommended for Arduino starters!
39 in stock
Matrix keypads are the kind of keypads you see on cell phones, calculators, microwaves ovens, door locks, etc. They’re practically everywhere. They are a great way to let users interact with your project and are often needed to navigate menus, punch in passwords and control robots.
- Operating voltage : 2 – 5 V
- Membrane switches forming 16 keys in 4×4 matrix
- Weight : 10 grams
- Keypad dimensions: 77 x 77 x 1 mm
- Length of cable + connector : 85mm
- 8-pin 0.1″ pitch connector
|Dimensions||120 × 80 × 5 mm|