LM317T Adjustable Voltage Regulator Module
This module is a handy solution suitable for many electronic projects that requires variable voltage levels.
2 in stock
This module is a handy solution suitable for many electronic projects that requires variable voltage levels. You only need to input a voltage level and adjust the trimmer potentiometer provided on the board to get the output voltage you needed.
Note that the input voltage must be higher than the output voltage in order for this module to function properly. For example, for making output voltage of 12V, you must have at least 14V of input voltage or higher.
- Input voltage : 4.25 – 40V
- Output voltage : 1.25 – 37V
- Output current : 1.5A max.
- Has built-in trimmer to adjust output voltage level
- Linear regulator
- Internal thermal overload protection
- Internal short-circuit current limiting
File & Documentation