KY-040 Rotary Encoder Module
Recommended for Arduino starter!
Out of stock
Keyes KY-040 rotary encoder is a rotary input device (as in knob) that provides an indication of how much the knob has been rotated AND what direction it is rotating in. It?s a great device for stepper and servo motor control. You could also use it to control devices like digital potentiometers.
- Operating voltage : 5V.
- Pulses/360? Rotation : 20.
- Output : 2-bit gray code
- Mechanical Angle : 360? continuous.
- With built in push button switch (push to operate)
- Dimensions : 30 x 18 x 30 mm.
- Compatible with Arduino/Raspberry Pi controller board.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 30 mm|