4-Channel Logic Level Converter Module
21 in stock
This module is useful when you need to convert a higher voltage signal to a lower voltage signal, or vice versa. For example, ESP8266 (or ESP32) are 3.3V devices and Arduino is commonly known to be 5V devices, these devices cannot directly communicate with each other because ESP8266 (or ESP32) are intolerant to 5V, level shifter is required for converting 5V signals from Arduino to ESP8266 (or ESP32).
You can use this module to convert the logic voltage level of serial buses as well, such as I2C, SPI, TWI, UART and others, up to 4-channel or 4-way.
Also known as level shifter module.
- 4-channel High side for higher voltage level signal and Low side for lower voltage signal
- Use for step down 5V signal to 3.3V signal (or the reverse)
- Module compatible with breadboard
- Tutorial : How to Connect an Arduino to Modules With Different Voltages – MakerPro
- Tutorial : A Quick Guide on Logic Level Shifting – Instructables
** This module comes with unsoldered header pins, kindly reach us if you need soldering help **
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 5 mm|