Arduino Uno L293D Motor Driver Shield
This is a motor driver shield designed for Arduino Uno (or Mega) to drive 4 brush motors or 2 stepper motors.
20 in stock
This is a motor driver shield designed for Arduino Uno (or Mega) to drive 4 brush motors or 2 stepper motors and it can supports RC servo motor. It also equipped with serial to parallel expansion IC 74HC595.
- Version : v1.0
- Two L293D on board offering bidirectional control for 4 brush motors.
- L293D offers up to 0.6A continuous current drive output, 1.2A peak per channel.
- Motor voltage : 4.5 – 36V
- Separated power supplies for stability, namely Logic and Motor
- 5V servo motor can be connected to the Arduino
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Pull low resistors to ensure the motor is disabled during power up.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega form factor.
Files & Documentation
- L293D shield wiki – SunFounder
- Tutorial with code : L293D Motor Driver Shield for Arduino – Mytectutor
- Tutorial with code : Control DC, Stepper & Servo with L293D Motor Driver Shield & Arduino – LastMinuteEngineers
- Tutorial with code : Arduino L293D Motor Driver Shield Tutorial – CreateArduino
- Arduino library – Adafruit
- Arduino library – AccelStepper
- Datasheet – L293D
- Datasheet – 74HC595
|Dimensions||72 × 52 × 20 mm|