Want to make your project into display and interaction integrated into one? This shield is very suitable for this application and no wiring and soldering is needed! If you are looking for an inexpensive graphical interface for your Arduino, this could be it.
This shield uses 320 x 240 pixels multi-color display array and utilizes TFT technology to make the finger touch sensing possible with Arduino and compatible boards. Using this shield, you can expect your project to be a lot more interactive with the physical world, designed especially to fit user-level need.
- 320 x 240 pixels resolution
- Operating Voltage : 5 Vdc
- TFT resistive touch sensing screen
- 18-bit and 262,000 different color shades
- Compatible with Arduino Uno Rev3.0
- Has SD card slot for read/write operation
- Tutorial – Instructable
- Tutprial – Smoke and Wires Blog
- Example – About 2.4″ Touchscreen LCD Shield – Cyan Infinite