Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler Pad TEC1-12706
3 in stock
This is a thermoelectric cooling pad that can create temperature difference between two surfaces when electricity is applied. One side of the pad will be cooling and another side will be heating. This pad is very effective to cool a surface, great for removing heat from an object. You can add a cooling fan at the hot side to lower the temperature difference, thus increase the cooling capacity.
Caution : This item is fragile, it is made of ceramic. Handle with care.
- Model : TEC1-12706
- Wire length : 300mm
- Internal resistance : 2.5Ω
- Temperature Difference : 60ºC (delta Tmax, Qc = 0)
- Operating current : 5.8A
- Rated voltage : 12V
- Cooling power : 65W max.
- Applied pressure : 85N/cm^2 max.
- Operating temperature : -55 to +80ºC
- Sealant standard : 704 Silicon rubber
|Dimensions||110 × 80 × 10 mm|