SW-520D Tilt Switch Sensor Module
This is a tilt vibration sensor module you can use with Arduino to sense very small tilt, vibration, shake or knock.
5 in stock
MH Sensor Series
This is an easy to use sensor module you can use to sense very small tilt (rotation), as well as vibration, shock or knock onto it. Upon being excited, the switch will momentarily short-circuit due to conductive rolling ball inside to generate changing signal in the circuit, and restore to open-circuit when the excitation is removed.
Note : this sensor can works with only DIGITAL mode. You must adjust the potentiometer (a.k.a. trimmer) to set the digital output (DO) sensitivity.
- Sensor IC : SW-520D
- Very sensitive to small rotation tilt
- Open circuit resistance : >10MΩ
- On resistance : <5Ω
- Life expectancy : 5,00,000 times
- Logical IC : LM393
- Operating voltage : 3.3 – 5V
- Output current : ≤15 mA
- Adjustable sensitivity via potentiometer
- Comes with LED indicators for POWER and OUTPUT
- Fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Dimension : 32 x 14 mm
|VCC||Power source||Connect to 3.3V or 5V of system|
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|DO||Digital Output||Connect to any digital IO pin|
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||50 × 14 × 15 mm|