Sensor Shield v2.0 for Arduino Mega
This is a GPIO expansion shield you can insert onto Arduino Mega to make connection easy with sensors and drivers.
Out of stock
Mega sensor shield v2.0 allows you to hoop up the sensors directly to Arduino mega(1280) or Arduino mega (2560) or Arduino Mega (ADK) without the use of the breadboard. it also expand the mega with Bluetooth module communication interface, SD card module communication interface, APC220 radio-frequency module communication interface, RB URF v1.1 ultrasonic sensor interface and ICSP interface. easy to use for extension.
- All pin on Arduino Mega are extended to individual 3-way male header pins
- Connection are arranged in SVG fashion which compatible with most servo motors and sensors
- Design to works with Arduino Mega 1280 or 2560 versions
- Slot for Bluetooth module, SD card reader module, APC220 RF module, RB URF v1.1 ultrasonic sensor and ICSP interface
- On-board LED power indicator
- Has a reset button
- Terminal for connecting to 5V external power source
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||102 × 61 × 20 mm|