RAMPS 1.5 3D Printer Controller Shield for Arduino Mega
This is a 3D printer controller shield you can insert onto Arduino Mega board to create a 3D printer controller board.
- 1 x RAMPS 1.5 3D Printer Controller Shield
- 15 x header pin jumper caps
- 1 x Phoenix connector 4-way
1 in stock
RepRap Pololu Arduino Mega Shield or RAMPS. It is designed to connect all the electronic components required for a RepRap.
The modular design includes connectors for the stepper motors and control electronics on a shield Arduino MEGA for easy maintenance.
Ramps 1.5 is optimized based on Ramp 1.4. The main difference is that the MOSFETs of the Ramps 1.5 are in contact with the base of the board, so that it dissipates the heat with the help of it without the need for an additional heatsinks.
- Power 200W
- LCD and other parts can be added
- It has a heater, fan and MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces
- 5A additional security and component protection fusion
- Heated bed controlled by an additional 11A fuse
- 5 stepper drive board can be connected
- Two sockets for Z motor
- Design of plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future design
- I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion
- Servo connectors are used for connecting limit stops, motors and light-emitting diodes. These connectors have rated current of 3A.
- The LED will light when the heater has output
- Size: 101.5 x 60.5mm
Files & Documentation
|102 × 61 × 20 mm