NRF24L01 Transceiver Breakout Module
An breakout module for NRF24L01, make NRF24L01 easy to use with Arduino.
13 in stock
This is a breakout module to make the project setup so much easier with NRF24L01 RF Transceiver Module.
You’ll have to build your own 3.3V regulator circuit just to use the NRF24L01 module and you cannot use it direct on solderless breadboard. With this breakout module, you will only need to insert the NRF24L01 transceiver onto it and use jumper wires to connect it to your Arduino. Everything become so easy and straightforward.
There is a 3.3V regulator built into the module so you can just take 5V from your Arduino to power up the entire transceiver module. The SPI serial communication can be enabled by just direct connecting the SPI port using jumper wires from your Arduino board to the pin provided on the breakout module.
- On-board 3.3V regulator so you can use 5V straight from Arduino (and other 5V MCUs)
- SPI serial port provided on the module for easier access
- Input voltage : 5V recommended
- Converts 2×4 header pin to single in-line header pins
- Socket for direct plug for NRF24L01
- Dimension: 26 x 21 x 12 mm
|CE||Chip Enable, set module to either RX or TX mode|
|MOSI||Master-Out-Slave-in (Data in)|
|MISO||Master-in-Slave-out (Data out)|
For more details, visit the NRF24L01 product page.