NRF24L01+ RF Transceiver Module
This is the simplest yet small RF module for your Arduino projects.
8 in stock
You may need NRF24L01 breakout module to use this module conveniently with just dupont jumper wires.
This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! It takes all the coolness of the nRF2401+ and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature. Besides, it offers low cost wireless alternative compared to Bluetooth or XBee transceiver. It includes the basic operating component and PCB antenna . You can use it in you project without any wireless design , just need to leave an 8-pin interface to this module, use the SPI interface to control the module on transferring data.
- Operating voltage : 1.9 – 3.6V
- Built-in 2.4GHz antenna
- Support up to 6 channel pipes
- 125 channels, multi-point communication and frequency hopping
- Transfer Rate 2Mbps, as air transmission time is very short, greatly reducing collision phenomena in wireless transmission
- Low power consumption: When the answer mode communication, fast air transmission and start-up time, which greatly reduces the current consumption
- Use SPI interface
- Internal FIFO compatible with a variety of MPU and MCU
- Size: 15 x 29mm
NRF24L01 breakout module
Files & Documentations