NodeMCU LoLin Base IO Expansion Board
This is an IO expansion board for the wide version of NodeMCU LoLin only.
Out of stock
This base board is designed to ease the prototyping using NodeMCU V3 board (Lolin). It extends the GPIO of NodeMCU to header pins, which also includes the Vin, VUSB, 5V, 3.3V and GND. You can further use these pins for prototyping, with the male to female jumper wires. With the on board voltage regulator, you can now power the NodeMCU and whole system with DC jack, voltage range from 6V to 24VDC. The board also comes with power indicator.
- Ease the access of GPIO pins on NodeMCU
- Plug and use prototyping board for NodeMCU LUA V3 board
- Eliminate the needs of breadboard and to extend the 5V, 3.3V, GND pins
- Ease the interface between NodeMCU to various sensor and actuator module
- Comes with on board 5V Voltage regulator that is capable of output maximum 1A
- DC Barrel Jack for power input
- Input Power : 6 – 24V
- Comes with Power Indicator LED
- Designed for NodeMCU LUA V3 (Lolin) board, not other versions
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 10 mm|