MX1508 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver Module
This module is cheap! Yet powerful driver for your small wheeled robots!
45 in stock
This module is cheap! Yet powerful driver to get started with small wheeled robots!
- Dual H-bridge motor driver, can drive two DC motors or a 4-wire two-phase stepper motor.
- The module supply voltage 2 – 10V
- Signal input voltage 1.8 – 7V
- Single Operating current 1.5A, peak current up to 2.5A, low standby current (less than 0.1uA)
- Built-in common conduction circuit, when the input pin is left floating, the motor does not malfunction
- Built-in thermal protection circuit with hysteresis effects (TSD), without worrying about motor stall
- Dimensions : 24.7 x 21.0 x 5.0 mm
- The mounting hole diameter: 2 mm
|Logic Voltage||2 – 7V|
|Motor Voltage||2 – 10V|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +85 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-55 to +150 ºC|
Soldering is required to connect motor, battery and your microcontroller.