Micro SD Card Reader Module
7 in stock
This is a Micro SD card reader module, It has the SPI interface driver to enable SPI communication between the storage card and Arduino, or other microcontroller systems. You can use the built-in SD card library in Arduino IDE to get started with initialization and into read or write program.
- Supports Micro SD, SDHC cards
- Built-in logic level shifter converter for accepting 3 – 5V level signals.
- Built-in 3.3V regulator
- Operating voltage : 4.5 – 5.5 V
- Operating current : 0.2 – 200 mA
- Uses SPI serial communication
- Module has 4 M2 mounting holes
- Dimensions : 42 x 24 x 12 mm
- Weight : 5 g
|Dimensions||42 × 24 × 10 mm|