MB-102 Breadboard Power Supply Module
This module gives you power conveniences to build projects on breadboard, super recommended to have one!
5 in stock
This module gives you power conveniences to build projects on breadboard!
Simply use any battery pack, less than 15V power brick adapter with DC barrel jack output to obtain 3.3V and 5V for your circuit on breadboard.
- Input voltage range : 7 – 12V
- Output voltage : 3.3 – 5V
- Current : 800mA max.
- Has USB 5V output
- Directly fit onto breadboard to provide power on the power rails
- Voltage output can be changed using the header pin jumper cap, either 3.3V or 5V.
- Has extended power pins
- Has built-in LED power indicator
Note : Please insert the module according to the polarity labelled on the breadboard to prevent unwanted short-circuit accidents due to confusion. Insert this module like as shown below.