KY-037 Sound Sensor Module
This is a simple sound sensor module you can use with Arduino to acquire sound signal from surrounding.
16 in stock
This is a sound sensor module you can use to detect loud sounds like slamming doors. The module has an analog and digital output so the sensor can be ready by any microcontroller. It has both analog and digital type outputs, analog output provides a real-time output voltage signal of the microphone, whereas digital output, output goes high when the intensity of the sound reaches threshold.
This module also known as microphone module.
- Operating voltage: +5V
- Electret Condenser Microphone (ECM) sensor
- Logical IC : LM393
- Has 2 built-in LEDs, LED1 for power and LED2 for output
- Built in potentiometer can be used to adjust the DO threshold level
- Mounting screw hole size : 3mm
- Dimension : 35 x 15 x 14 mm
|AO||Analog Output||Connect to analog pin|
|G||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|+||Power source||Connect to 3 – 5V of system|
|DO||Digital Output||Connect to digital pin|
|Dimensions||45 × 15 × 15 mm|