HX711 Load Cell Amplifier Module
This is an amplifier module for load cells, can be used with Arduino to measure weight of object.
Note : This module comes with unsoldered header pins, contact us if you need soldering help.
5 in stock
This Load Cell Amplifier is a small breakout board for the HX711 IC that allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. By connecting the amplifier to your microcontroller you will be able to read the changes in the resistance of the load cell and with some calibration you’ll be able to get very accurate weight measurements. This can be handy for creating your own industrial scale, process control, or simple presence detection.
This module uses 24 high-precision A/D converter. This chip is designed for high-precision electronic scale and design, has two analog input channels, programmable gain of 128 integrated amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge voltage electrical bridge (such as pressure, load) sensor model is an ideal high-precision, low-cost sampling front-end module.
Note : You’ll need load cell module to make this module operating normally.
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-reset
- Data Accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit analog-to-digital converter chip)
- Refresh Frequency : 10/80 Hz
- Operation voltage : 4.8 ~ 5.5V
- Operation current : 1.6mA
- Operation temperature range : -20 to +85℃
- Dimension : 36 x 21 x 4mm
|E+||Excitation +||Connect to RED wire of load cell|
|E-||Excitation –||Connect to BLACK wire of load cell|
|A-||Input A-||Connect to GREY wire of load cell|
|A+||Input A+||Connect to GREEN wire of load cell|
|B-||Input B-||Not used|
|B+||Input B+||Not used|
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|DT||Data||Connect to digital pin|
|SCK||Serial Clock||Connect to digital pin|
|VCC||Power source||Connect to 5V of system|
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 5 mm|