GY-521 MPU6050 6DOF Accelerometer Gyroscope Module
This module is a 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope sensor that you can use with Arduino to completely sense the movement and gestures of the motion.
This module comes with unsoldered header pins, kindly contact us if you need soldering help.
10 in stock
This module is equipped with INVENSENSE MPU-6050 chip which is a 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope sensor that you can use with Arduino to completely sense the movement and gestures of the motion.
GY-521 module is a breakout board for the MPU-6050 MEMS (Microelectromechanical systems) that features a 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis accelerometer, a digital motion processor (DMP), and a temperature sensor. The digital motion processor can be used to process complex algorithms directly on the board.
Please refer to the tutorial links below to learn how to use this module with Arduino,
- Tutorial : How to use the GY-521 module (MPU-6050 breakout board) with the Arduino Uno – Michael Schoeffler
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Operating voltage : 3.3 – 5.0V
- 3-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- 3-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
|VCC||Power source||Connect to 3 – 5V of system|
|GND||Ground||Connect to GND of system|
|SCL||I2C Serial Clock||Connect to SCL pin|
|SDA||I2C Serial Data||Connect to SDA pin|
|XDA||Auxiliary I2C Serial Data||(Optional) for connecting to external sensor|
|XCL||Auxiliary I2C Serial Clock||(Optional) for connecting to external sensor|
|AD0||I2C Address||If this pin is LOW, the I2C address of the board will be 0x68. Otherwise, if the pin is HIGH, the address will be 0x69|
|INT||Interrupt pin||No connection|
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 3 mm|