3 in stock
ESP32-CAM is an ESP32 Wireless IoT Vision Development Board in a very small form factor, designed to be used in various IoT projects, such as home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification and so on. It supports deep sleep mode with power consumption as low as 6mA at 5V which makes it ideal for portable IoT applications. It’s suitable as a low-cost CCTV camera.
ESP32-CAM module comes with two rows of male header pins soldered. Prototyping and testing can be carried out right away.
ESP32-CAM pinout diagram
ESP32-CAM schematic diagram
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520KB SRAM and 4M PSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/PWM
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras,
- Built-in Flash lamp.
- Support micro SD card
- Supports multiple sleep modes
- Board size : 40 x 27 x 14 mm (approx.)
- Tutorial : Getting started with the ESP32-CAM – DroneBot Workshop
- Tutorial : ESP32-CAM AI-Thinker Pinout Guide: GPIOs Usage Explained – RandomNerdTutorials
- Project : ESP32-CAM Take Photo and Save to MicroSD Card
- Project : ESP32-CAM Video Streaming and Face Recognition with Arduino IDE
- Tutorial : ESP32-CAM Troubleshooting Guide: Most Common Problems Fixed
|Dimensions||50 × 70 × 15 mm|