Arduino Nano CNC Router Shield
This shield is designed to turn an Arduino Nano to become the controller of a CNC machine.
2 in stock
Nano CNC Shield V4.0 can be used as a drive expansion board for engraving machines and need to be used with Arduino NANO. There’re 3 slots in the board for stepper motor drive modules, can drive 3 stepper motors, and each step stepper motor only need two IO port, that is to say, 6 IO ports can quite well to manage three stepper motor.
This shield has some GPIO of Arduino NANO, it’s convenient for connect other modules, like limit switch. Also, CNC Shield V4.0 also has I2C interface, you can connect LCD screen which has the I2C interface. The input voltage of CNC Shield V4.0 is DC 7.5V-12V, do not higher than 12V.
- Input voltage : 7.5 – 12V
- 3 axis stepper motor driver slots
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor
- Has digital IO interface so its easier to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP
- Has I2C interface so you can connect to LCD display screen that has I2C module or other I2C modules
- Has UART interface so you can connect to other UART devices
- GRBL compatible
Files & Documentation
|Dimensions||75 × 60 × 15 mm|