3D Printer Filament PLA 1KG (Yellow)
Regular PLA filament.
- Print temp : 190 – 210ºC
- Bed temp : 60ºC
9 in stock
This is regular PLA filament which is the most widely used type of material, suitable for all kind of FDM 3D printers. You can easily use to print any models you desired.
You can expect good print results from our filaments because we are constantly monitoring the quality of filaments from time to time. You can follow our setting values to get optimal results without hassle of tuning your settings!
We have tested the filaments and find the optimum print settings as below
|Printing temperature||185 – 200ºC|
|Flow rate||90 – 100%|
- PREVENT : Do not store filament in humid and warm conditions, it will accelerate the polymer breakdown
- PRESERVE : When not in use, store filament back to the package box with the desiccant until next use
- PROTECT : Keep filament away from direct sunlight, UV radiations can degrade the filament
- Dehumidify the filament using dehydrator if it is soaked (brittle and snap easily)
- Keep filament in dry and cold conditions
We tested the print temperature of filaments on these following machines:
|Machine||Print temperature (ºC)|
|Anycubic I3 Mega||185|
|Creality Ender-3 Pro||200|
|DMS Create DP2||190|
|DIY Reprap I3||190|
|Dimensions||220 × 220 × 70 mm|