New robotic hardware arrived!
Arduino-based 6-axis servo robot controller, can be used to control low-cost servo robotic arm, or maybe a mobile robot. The full set package of this includes
- ZL-KPAR 6-Axis servo robot controller board
- 2-Channel H-bridge motor driver module
- USB type-B micro data cable
- PS2 wireless joystick + receiver
- Cable with terminal for DC motor
- 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po rechargeable battery + charger
- Li-Po battery charger
So far I have collected a little information about this device
Not much information about this hardware and it is originated from China. All information are in Chinese language. I’ll see what I can do with this so can make this a thing for robots. Maybe engineering it.
Author : Henry Chau
Date : 9 January 2021